[Bio-Linux] Trinity added, Mothur and Mira updated

Carlos Morais morais at iq.usp.br
Thu Oct 15 11:28:32 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot for the update.

However, it is trying to compile Jellyfish on the go. I'm attaching the
output. Relevant part:

Trinity version: v2.0.6
----------- Jellyfish  --------------------
-- (building a k-mer catalog from reads) --

Wednesday, October 14, 2015: 13:46:18   CMD: /usr/bin/jellyfish count -t 15
-m 25 -s 14446126223  --canonical  both.fa
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/usr/bin/.libs’: Permission denied
/usr/bin/jellyfish: line 202: cd: /build/jellyfish-sMXWdl/jellyfish-2.2.3:
No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/jellyfish.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/count_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/info_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/dump_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/histo_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/stats_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/merge_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/bc_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/query_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/cite_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: sub_commands/mem_main.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: jellyfish/merge_files.o: No such file or directory
g++: error: ./.libs/libjellyfish-2.0.so: No such file or directorynError,
cmd: /usr/bin/jellyfish count -t 15 -m 25 -s 14446126223  --canonical
both.fa died with ret 256 at /usr/lib/trinityrnaseq/Trinity line 2115.

Trinity run failed. Must investigate error above.