[Bio-Linux] Trinity added, Mothur and Mira updated - jellyfish problem

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 13:31:19 EDT 2015

Hi Carlos,

This looks to me like someone (maybe me) stuffed up the jellyfish
package and installed the wrong file into /usr/bin.  It seems to be a
simple typo in the build script.

I've amended the package and uploaded it to Launchpad.  Please look out
for the updated package 2.2.3-2biolinux2 and see if that sorts it.

Cheers,

TIM