[Bio-Linux] Package GenomicRanges library

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 08:29:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

I updated GenomicRanges along with all the core Bioconductor packages
when I made the RAPIDR package.  That was last month.  Since then there
is a new Bioconductor release but I'm not planning another round of
updates as it will take me days to sort out all the new packages.

Since I can't see your script I don't know why it is trying to unload
GenomicRanges but it makes sense that you can't do that while RAPIDR is
loaded.

If the script is a standalone script are you running it with the
--vanilla option to R?

Cheers,

TIM