[Bio-Linux] tophat 2.0.13 missing reads

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Sep 3 13:16:21 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I just wanted to report back to this list that there was, indeed, an
issue with Tophat 2.0.13 which was on Bio-Linux since December last
year.

See comments from @gpertea on
https://github.com/infphilo/tophat/issues/18

So if you have used Tophat for something this year you should consider
re-running the alignment with the new updated version to check your
results, even if you did not use multi-thread mode.

Best,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>