[Bio-linux-list] FW: New contact form received

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 15:04:04 EDT 2016

On 17/10/16 11:14, Timms-Wilson, Tracey wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Paul.

Tracey forwarded your message to me: AFAIK, the "Omixed" project has
ended and its databases are no longer supported. However, "Taverna"
continues to be developed as an Apache Incubator project:

  https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/

The interface to the "Omixed" databases was based on a Taverna Plugin,
which used web services provided by "Omixed". This may be of interest:

  https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/introduction/taverna-in-use/

I've CC'ed your message to the bio-linux list in case anyone else knows
what happened to "Omixed"?

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk