[Bio-linux-list] Bio-Linux Unity Desktop

Simon Wagstaff Simon.Wagstaff at lstmed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 28 10:24:59 EDT 2017

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the email. I would default to MATE on both for the reasons you describe - limitations on graphical hardware and consistency of documentation.

Many of the students we teach using Biolinux-X2GO-MATE quickly gain confidence and go on to install Biolinux on their own hardware.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon Wagstaff PhD
Head of Scientific Computing