[Bio-linux-list] FW: account password of Bio-Linux

Tony Travis dr.tony.travis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:55:48 EDT 2017

On 20/03/17 08:44, Timms-Wilson, Tracey wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Guowei.

Tracey forwarded your question to me and I've CC'ed it to the Bio-Linux
mailing list for anyone else who has the same problem. The password for
the "manager" account on the VM is "manager" as described here:

> http://environmentalomics.org/bio-linux-installation/

Note: Please change the password if your VM is connected to a network.

Let me know how you get on using the Bio-Linux VM,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk