[Bio-linux-list] FW: BioLinux Instillation Help

Tony Travis tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 04:45:27 EDT 2018

On 30/04/18 08:17, Timms-Wilson, Tracey wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Jen.

Tracey forwarded your message to me and I'm CC'ing my reply to the
Bio-Linux mailing list in case anyone else has experienced similar problems.

Which version of Bio-Linux did you download?

Please make sure you are using Bio-Linux 8.0.8 from:

> https://www.bioinformatics.org/groups/?group_id=341

This version has an up-to-date kernel, which is more likely to support
the Ethernet hardware you have in your computer. Please also run the
self-check test on the USB stack or DVD you created in case there are
errors or corruption of the medium, which might explain your problems.

Let us know how you get on by posting a message to the Bio-Linux list.

HTH,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis at minke-informatics.co.uk