[Bio-wave-devel] Why can't we make it a national affair?

hysterically dvdt at connected.bc.ca
Wed Jul 11 10:36:34 EDT 2007

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Clean environment means saving half the cost of healthcare, but we as
citizens have a lot to do.
It is difficult to imagine a trip to the shops or the market that does
not involve kaveera.

Gunny bags were really handy among rural folk, who used them as
travelling bags, suitcases, curtains, mattress covers, and even
garments.

Gunny bags were really handy among rural folk, who used them as
travelling bags, suitcases, curtains, mattress covers, and even
garments. "We also need to construct a library and carry out repairs on
some of the schools under the School facilities grant," he said. "The
system does not use synthetic chemicals, pesticides inorganic
fertilizers.

But this is just a part of the story.
All the snakes confiscated were venomous with no anti-venom available in
South Africa. "They would also have to devise how the plants will be
run; either by electricity or solar energy," he says. PaperWhere would
the world be without newspapers?

Dugout canoes were the only means of transport during the process while
those without canoes sailed through the water on feet to rescue their
crops.

Once upon a couple of decades ago, excited boarding students would line
up at the school gate, to see whose parents lugged in the biggest, or
the largest number of bikapu.

Anglo American Chairman Sir Mark Moody-Stuart saw progress at the
meeting.

However, through the omission or commission the said bye-law was never
gazetted.

Worrying about underground pollution of freshwater sources, in my
opinion, would then be less of a problem than the situation we encounter
everyday.

PaperWhere would the world be without newspapers?

However, in the Gauteng province the enforcement campaign started on
Sunday. As such though on the surface there is a law banning charcoal
burning in the District, in reality there is no such thing. Now Soro is
forced to travel much greater distances, either by motorbike or by car,
to find the tools of his trade.
The environmental blitzes this week will include enforcing, promoting
and raising awareness around environmental issues, laws and regulations,
the Gauteng department said in a statement Friday. Each forces other
companies to follow its leadership or fall behind. But, there is no
collaboration as such. "We would prefer compliance, but have found that
compliance and enforcement go hand in hand. In many places, banana
leaves were the preferred packaging for meat as well.

The reply to my e-mail was to wit: "The government has got a lot to do
because disposal of refuse is one of the social services government
should have a business with. She now holds a Masters degree in rural
development, and is based in Burkina Faso.

What has disappointed me is the actions of criminals who want to destroy
our work through theft and other malicious acts. The floods also led to
farmers at Muyako rushing to harvest whatever they could after their
crop fields in the fertile Lyambezi Lake area were totally submerged. I
recall with nostalgia the plastic paper used to wrap Tip Top Bread. PIL
Relevant Links East Africa Uganda Environment Then, a sturdy polythene
bag called PIL started making its way into our hands and our homes.

Kaveera is a phenomenon that broadened and added dynamism to retailing.

"On Tuesday, the MEC will announce a number of operation stings as part
of the National Enforcement Day. The protagonists are some chiefs and
the DCE, with the chiefs calling for the removal of the District DCE,
Mad.

All the snakes confiscated were venomous with no anti-venom available in
South Africa. I mean, what is a Rolex without ebigenderako, wrapped up
in a transparent little piece of environmentally unfriendly plastic?
"Together, through the Geneva Declaration, we have deepened our
collective commitment to embedding universal values in economies and
markets. Once upon a couple of decades ago, excited boarding students
would line up at the school gate, to see whose parents lugged in the
biggest, or the largest number of bikapu.
Once upon a couple of decades ago, excited boarding students would line
up at the school gate, to see whose parents lugged in the biggest, or
the largest number of bikapu.

"The absolutes are necessary for a company to have strong core values to
build upon. Companies routinely compete for recognition for their
"corporate citizenship" or "best place to work" award.