[BioBrew Users] Fwd: Do anyone know how to resolve this error?

shalini sharon proclaim_jesus at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:03:19 EST 2004

Hi, Glen

I did as u said but I still face the same error .
Can u see and advise me on what might have gone wrong?

Rgs,Sharon

root at frontend-0 share]# dbreport machines
compute-0-0
[root at frontend-0 share]# /usr/local/mpich-vmi2/bin/mpirun -np 25
/etc/machin/opt/BioBrew/NCBI/6.1.0/bin/mpiblast
--config-file=/opt/BioBrew/NCBI/6.1.0/etc/mpiblast.conf -p blastn -d
/usr/local/share/db/ecoli.nt -i /root/test.txt -o ./blast_results.txt
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that
--config-file=/opt/BioBrew/NCBI/6.1.0/etc/mpiblast.conf is a
command line argument for the program.
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that -p is a
command line argument for the program.
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that blastn is a
command line argument for the program.
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that -d is a
command line argument for the program.
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that /usr/local/share/db/ecoli.nt is a
command line argument for the program.
Warning: Command line arguments for program should be given
after the program name.  Assuming that -i is a
command line argument for the program.
Unrecognized argument /etc/machin/opt/BioBrew/NCBI/6.1.0/bin/mpiblast
ignored.
Error: No machinefile specified.
You must specify a valid machinefile or populate the default machinefile:
/usr/local/mpich-vmi2/bin/../share/machines.list