[BioBrew Users] EMBOSS

Khalil El Mazouari khalil.elmazouari at ablynx.com
Thu Mar 18 08:29:51 EST 2004

Hi
when I try to run any emboss application, I obtained the following error:
    error while loading shared libraries: libnucleus.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: no such file or directory.
but the file is located at /opt/BioBrew/EMBOSS/2.6.0/lib/
Any idea why I get this error?
thank you
Khalil

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.
If the reader of this E-mail message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at
ablynx at ablynx.com. Thank you for your co-operation.