[BioBrew Users] Reference

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Mar 18 17:08:12 EST 2004

Hi guys.

Glen and I (via Bioinformatics.Org) are nominating BioBrew for the
"Excellence Award" at the ClusterWorld Expo in April.  We need a
"customer reference" or two, someone to say that they use BioBrew and
love it :-)

If you'd like to be a reference, please give me
<jeff at bioinformatics.org> the following information:

Name
Company
Title
Phone
E-mail

Thanks!
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                    -- Benjamin Franklin