[BioBrew Users] Application development, test scripts and load balancing

TWG Engineering support at twginc.net
Tue Jan 4 12:45:56 EST 2005

Hello group,
I am another new member and had some questions.

1)
I was looking for any notes on application development that would take
advantage of the parallel computing environment.
It would seem that every node and the front end all have LAMP environments
installed as standalone platforms on each computer in the cluster.
Optomizing the cluster for web performance seems like a wheel someone else
as probably already addressed...and so I ask about that .....

2)
Any test scripts for php, perl or python that are testing connectivity, node
load and cluster stress ..would be great

3)
Any info about load balanceing would be greatly appreciated....

Cary Woods