[BioBrew Users] new biobrew rolls

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Wed Apr 12 12:28:54 EDT 2006

Hey Folks-

I finally got the biobrew rolls rebuilt for Rocks-4.1(I hope properly
this time). I uploaded them last night, but they haven't been sync'd
to the mirrors yet. That might take another 24 hours because it only
happens once a day in the middle of the night (in my part of the
world). Once they're on the mirrors, you'll be able to find them
under BioBrew-v.4.1.1.

Aside from the obvious reason for rebuilding, I fixed a path problem
in mrbayes which user Jerome pointed out. Thanks Jerome!

Feedback is always welcome.

Glen