[BioBrew Users] BioBrew roll 4.1installation problem

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Wed Jan 11 14:29:37 EST 2006

John-

Yikes! I've never seen this with a Rocks installation. Has anyone else?

You need to post this message to the rocks mailing list. Instructions
on subscribing can be found on their website.

The Rocks guys are probably going to ask if things install OK without
the BioBrew roll. Since BioBrew is distributed separately from the
rest of the rolls, they'll likely suspect it. So to expedite things,
you might try the install without the BioBrew roll and see what
happens. I'd recommend that you try that before you post to their
list. Who knows, maybe the BioBrew roll is the culprit. There's a
small chance that's the case since Rocks keeps changing how it does
things.

Glen