[BioBrew Users] RPM files

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Tue May 23 23:33:29 EDT 2006

Glad to hear the roll is working for you. I think you're having
problems common to folks that build heterogeneous clusters with
Rocks. Glad to see that you're making it work.

So make rpm only built rpms, and not srpms? Without the srpms I can't
build rpms for both architectures and be sure that all dependencies
are met.

Glen