[Bioclusters] Dual Athlons

Joel Dudley dnaboy76@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 00:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

hmmmm,
 I don't know about your situation, but if heat was a
problem you could run your own test with a cheap
thermocouple. You might use a program like netsaint to
monitor the heat over a period of time. I know that
www.anandtech.com runs all of their stuff on dual
athlons. Lemme know what you find out!

- Joel