[Bioclusters] software raid / ISMB rollcall / Platform question(s)

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:45:48 -0400

Chris Dagdigian wrote:

> (2) Kris B. asked if people were going to ISMB'02 (www.ismb02.org)

Gary Van Domselaar will be the only one there affiliated with
Bioinformatics.Org.

As for me, I will be participating in a panel discussion at the IEEE
bioinformatics conference

  http://conferences.computer.org/bioinformatics/

on August 15, along with our good friend Steve Brenner and others.  This will be
at Stanford.  I will be staying in San Jose on the nights of the 14th and 15th.
I live in the Boston area and have never been to the SF area, so I'd be glad to
meet up with anyone during my short stay.

Cheers.
Jeff
--
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff@bioinformatics.org