[Bioclusters] Platform LSF has some new academic pricing structures

Lai Loong Fong bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:28:21 +0800

Hmm I am not getting the US$78 per linux cpu / per year price here in
Singapore.

When you talk about event logs, are you referring to all those lim,
mbatched, mbschd, pim, res and sbatchd log files inside the log directory?
If it is, they are all in plain text format and I did not hear from Platform
that I need to pay additional license to view the log data.

Lai Loong-Fong