[Bioclusters] RLX blades & BioIT World San Diego roll call

bioclusters@bioinformatics.org bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:50:21 -0600

Hi Chris (all),
	My name is Mike McCardle - I am the lead engineer for RLX's compute
cluster solutions. If you have any questions at all on running LSF, SGE,
PBS... on ServerBlades,  "why RLX did that...." or how we did our
benchmarking please send me an email. Attached is a link to the white paper
I wrote earlier this year and our cluster solution user's guide. The white
paper covers some really high level/general stuff at the beginning and then
gets into the performance numbers in the 2nd half of the paper.
http://www.rlx.com/pdf/RLXClusterTechWP.pdf
and
http://www.rlx.com/pdf/RLX_Cluster_Guide_PRT-0001520A02.pdf

Mike McCardle