[Bioclusters] Opteron Perl64 segfault issues

Joseph Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
12 Aug 2003 20:34:57 -0400

Hi Doug:

  These are 2.2.6.  The tree's VERSION (ncbi/VERSION) reads:

[landman@squash.scalableinformatics.com:/big/t/ncbi]
8 >cat VERSION
Tue Apr 22 10:41:40 EDT 2003

  Please let me know if you have problems with them.   This was a first
pass at getting working systems.

Joe