[Bioclusters] Journalist request: linux cluster user feedback

bioclusters@bioinformatics.org bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:52:07 +0000

Hi there!

I would like to find out the advantages of using Linux clusters as opposed to
Grid computing and/or Supercomputers for genomic research or any research for
that matter in the biotech industry.

Thank you,
Ravi Subramanian