[Bioclusters] hi

David Kelso bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:17:44 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C34E9F.C6FC83B0

Hi there,

My name is Dave, and no ya don't know me, but I wanna tell ya about =
something.
I'll admit I got your info off a website somewhere while searching =
around
for addys on Yahoo, but this isn't spam, and i'm not adding you to any
sort of list. This email is between *me* and *you* and if you reply,
you will get a real person on the other end :-)

The site that I saw yer addy on, and I can't really recall where I saw =
it,
it had something to do with message forums and online conversation, and =
am also into message forums also. I don't like the flame forums tho with
all the idiots just swearing like they have nothing better to do.

I like the ones that are fun, friendly, and the people actually have =
something
intelligent to say.

Well, anywayz, I run a message forum network called Xpresit Net, and am =
trying
to premote it. We don't sell anything, and I actually run the network =
from my
DSL line at home. The site is on an OC3, but the actual mail exchange =
takes
place from the hub on my DSL line.

This is a network in light of the fact that we not only offer it to =
regular
people, but we also offer it to websites to have for their visitors.

It's a free speech network, we just don't allow flaming, because I feel =
that
any opinion can be said without attacking someone.

We have 62 servers so far, and we have telnet, web, nntp (Newsgroup), =
and email
list access to post in the network.

Since this network is privately run, there is absolutely no spam, and =
the way
it is setup, spammers can't get to it.

You can't spam via a bot on the website, with telnet its impossible to =
spam,
and with email and nntp, if anyone actually manages to send out a spam
message, their account will be blocked and removed.

I setup this network 10 years ago, starting on my 14.4 modem, if you can
beleive that :-)

Well anyways, if you are a webmaster who wants the network on your site,
or if your just a regular person looking for a friendly place to chat
with some nice people, then please visit http://www.xpresit.net

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply. If your not
interested, I'm really really sorry to have bothered you, and you
can just delete this email.

Well anywayz, thats about all i have to say about that. I hope you'll
join us. But if not thats ok too.

If you get this message more than once, it was by accident. I try my
best to delete all email addresses after I send out a message like
this. I don't wanna pester anyone :-)

Have a good one, and thanks again.

Dave

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C34E9F.C6FC83B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Dave, and no ya don't know me, but I wanna tell ya about =

something.<BR>I'll admit I got your info off a website somewhere while =
searching=20
around<BR>for addys on Yahoo, but this isn't spam, and i'm not adding =
you to=20
any<BR>sort of list. This email is between *me* and *you* and if you=20
reply,<BR>you will get a real person on the other end :-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The site that I saw yer addy on, and I can't really recall where I =
saw=20
it,<BR>it had something to do with message forums and online =
conversation, and=20
I<BR>am also into message forums also. I don't like the flame forums tho =

with<BR>all the idiots just swearing like they have nothing better to =
do.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I like the ones that are fun, friendly, and the people actually =
have=20
something<BR>intelligent to say.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well, anywayz, I run a message forum network called Xpresit Net, =
and am=20
trying<BR>to premote it. We don't sell anything, and I actually run the =
network=20
from my<BR>DSL line at home. The site is on an OC3, but the actual mail =
exchange=20
takes<BR>place from the hub on my DSL line.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is a network in light of the fact that we not only offer it to =

regular<BR>people, but we also offer it to websites to have for their=20
visitors.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It's a free speech network, we just don't allow flaming, because I =
feel=20
that<BR>any opinion can be said without attacking someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We have 62 servers so far, and we have telnet, web, nntp =
(Newsgroup), and=20
email<BR>list access to post in the network.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since this network is privately run, there is absolutely no spam, =
and the=20
way<BR>it is setup, spammers can't get to it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You can't spam via a bot on the website, with telnet its impossible =
to=20
spam,<BR>and with email and nntp, if anyone actually manages to send out =
a=20
spam<BR>message, their account will be blocked and removed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I setup this network 10 years ago, starting on my 14.4 modem, if =
you=20
can<BR>beleive that :-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well anyways, if you are a webmaster who wants the network on your=20
site,<BR>or if your just a regular person looking for a friendly place =
to=20
chat<BR>with some nice people, then please visit <A=20
href=3D"http://www.xpresit.net">http://www.xpresit.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have any questions, please feel free to reply. If your=20
not<BR>interested, I'm really really sorry to have bothered you, and =
you<BR>can=20
just delete this email.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well anywayz, thats about all i have to say about that. I hope=20
you'll<BR>join us. But if not thats ok too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you get this message more than once, it was by accident. I try=20
my<BR>best to delete all email addresses after I send out a message=20
like<BR>this. I don't wanna pester anyone :-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Have a good one, and thanks again.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dave</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>