[Bioclusters] working on NCBI "port" to Opteron

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:46:32 -0400

I'll likely have the chance to get long term access to Opteron systems
for bioclustering stuff but this will absolutly be a few weeks away as
I've got to head to Brisbane for the ISMB/BOSC meetings.

Anyone else have them yet? Anyone have them who is not under NDA? heh.

Joe- I'm particularly interested how different compilers do when
building for Opteron. Any feedback on that would be appreciated.

-Chris