[Bioclusters] mpiBLAST question

Jeremy Mann bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 18:40:25 -0500 (CDT)

> Its a permissions issue, if I run it with sudo, it works.. Wow, I forgot
> how fast mpiBLAST is ;) Back to more testing. I am going to see if I
> remove the contents of the shared directory, if it will still run.

It was a simple matter of allowing users write access to the shared
directory. But there are still files I have to leave in the shared
directory. I erased the contents of the shared, ran it again and mpiblast
needed a .dbs file. I am rerunning mpiformatdb (didn't make a backup) and
will try it again by erasing just the segment files, this time making a
backup ;)

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy@biochem.uthscsa.edu