[Bioclusters] Re: how are the Redhat product changes affecting existing and future plans?

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:12:10 -0500

(Added Biodevelopers to the thread.)

There's a discussion about this on Slashdot, including mention of the
Fedora project:

Cheers.
Jeff