[Bioclusters] Re: [Biodevelopers] Re: how are the Redhat product changes affecting existing and future plans?

Dan Bolser bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:08:03 -0000 (GMT)

Does anyone know of a publically maintained RPM directory
which the community could synchronize against?

The redHat channel is not the only way I heard.

What hope FreeBSD?