[Bioclusters] [Biodevelopers] C / C++ Libraries. (fwd)

Bob Milius bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:25:25 -0600

You might want to check out EMBOSS (http://www.emboss.org)
and in particular for the developer documentation.
http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Doc/index.html

There's a utility in this package called pepstats. It might be useful to
you... at least to look at the source code.

-Bob

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 10:47  AM, Ognen Duzlevski wrote:

> Hi, this was posted to BioDevelopers but received no reply except for
> mine
> which was along the lines of "don't know, haven't heard of any
> organized,
> major efforts like BioPerl or BioPython". Anyone here might know a
> better
> answer?
>
> Thanks,
> Ognen

Robert Milius, Ph.D.
Center for Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics
University of Minnesota

612-624-3993 (voice)
612-626-6069 (fax)
milius@umn.edu
--

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with
me."