[Bioclusters] Informal Survey

Douglas Eadline bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:31:21 -0400 (EDT)

Back in July, I asked people about how they find information about
clusters (see below). I finally got around to collecting the answers. You
may view them on http://www.cluster-rant.com/ as part of the "New Poll"
story.

While you are there, take the cluster size poll. I think the results
will be interesting.

Thanks,

Doug