[Bioclusters] Local copy of NCBI

Joe Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:49:30 -0400

Hi Josh:

  Last I checked, you had only the binary databases up there.  As a fair
number of users need to segment the databases for performance and other
reasons, it might help to have the FASTA formatted files there as
well.   It would save processing time (no additional steps).

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Scalable Informatics LLC,