[Bioclusters] BioEdit replacement to work under windows xp

Achille Talon bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:16:00 GMT

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0051721082528160_ID

I have made my own version of bioedit, from v5.09, i have replaced clustal by
the 1.83 version to run under windows xp (it works in any windows version), and
i have added the windows version of clustal 1.83 too, i put "dna for windows" in
accessory applications to allow upper/lowercase manipulation in sequence and
translation of uppercase only. I have updated bookmarks, add shortcuts
and "sequence manipulation suite" javascript tools for DNA, all in one
installation program.
I cannot put it on the web because i didn't manage to ask software authors (i.e
tom's Hall bioedit) if i can distribute this "modified" version with their
permission. But...
And sorry if my english is not very good...

C est le moment de dynamiser votre boîte mail en découvrant les offres CaraMail Premium - http://www.caramailmax.com

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0051721082528160_ID--