[Bioclusters] blast server on OpenMosix cluster

Ron Chen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 02:08:19 -0800 (PST)

It takes time to let openmosix to migrate your jobs.
SGE is more suitable in the compute farm environment.

"Integrating BLAST with Sun ONE Grid Engine Software"
available at:
http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/integrating_blast.html

 -Ron

--- Hong Zhang <hzhang@research.dfci.harvard.edu>