[Bioclusters] openmosix cluster again

Martín Sarachu bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:17:14 -0300

openMosix works great for our site (AR.EMBnet). We have many bio web tools
(EMBOSS, SMS, WebPhylip) here and all of them (except SRS) work fine with
openMosix. They migrate very well.
On top of openMosix we use SGE for some jobs users submit by command-line.
We use the patched version of BLAST to be able to run it (migrate) under openMosix.

Regards,

martin

--
Martín Sarachu