[Bioclusters] BioBrew announcement

Robert Depenbrock bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:58:50 +0100

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Glen Otero wrote:

> Hi folks-
>
> I just wanted to announce the release of BioBrew v. 1.0 for the x86
> architecture. The three CD iso images are freely available for download
> at
> http://bioinformatics.org/ftp/biobrew, a Bioinformatics.org sponsored
> and
> hosted website.

Hi!

I am very interested in Bioinformatics and Clusters, and I have some GB
Disk space free, to mirror interesting Projects.

The server is Housed by Easynet Germany in Hamburg, Germany has an 100
MBit link, and I dont care about Traffic.

The Server is also at the Moment an official OpenBSD and OpenDarwin
mirror.

If i can do something for the Bioinformatics community, please let me
know.

regards
 Robert Depenbrock

--