[Bioclusters] Opening for Director of High Performance Marketing

Jay Owen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:12:05 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C40AB9.05A8E9C0

I spoke with this company recently.  Great team!  (I don't work for them =
though).  Since there is a considerable amount of life sciences content =
in the HPC market, I thought this may be of interest. =20

Please note, I am not the hiring manager.  If you have some interest and =
would like to pursue further, I suggest directly contacting Darren =
Cinti, Principal of Champion & Partners who has been retained to do this =
search.  Darrin can be reached at dcinti@championcornell.com

Director of HPC Marketing:  InfiniBand Switch Vendor

An InfiniBand switch vendor is looking for a senior contributor to lead =
their HPC marketing function.  Since that tends to include many aspects =
of life sciences, I thought I'd send this abbreviated description. =20

The company is looking for a marketing director to fill the primary role =
of positioning their core technologies and solutions in the high =
performance computing (HPC) market.  This person will be responsible for =
defining, developing and marketing solutions to vertical segments within =
the HPC space.  This person is also responsible for establishing =
partnerships and programs necessary to market solutions into HPC =
vertical segments. =20

Key qualifications include a minimum of ten (10) years related =
experience including five (5) years specifically in a high tech firm in =
marketing business development.  The candidate will also have experience =
working with OEMs, InfiniBand technology or interconnect product =
organizations.  Experience should also include demonstrated =
accomplishments communicating messages within an organization as well as =
to all levels of customer management.  An MBA or MA/MS with equivalent =
experience is strongly desired.

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C40AB9.05A8E9C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I spoke with this company recently.&nbsp; Great =
team!&nbsp; (I=20
don't work for them though).&nbsp;&nbsp;Since there is a considerable =
amount of=20
life sciences content in the HPC market, I thought this may be of=20
interest.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please note, I am not the hiring manager.&nbsp; If =
you have=20
some interest and would like to pursue further, I suggest directly =
contacting=20
Darren Cinti, Principal of Champion &amp; Partners who has been retained =
to do=20
this search.&nbsp; Darrin can be reached at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:dcinti@championcornell.com">dcinti@championcornell.com</A>=
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Director of HPC Marketing:&nbsp; InfiniBand Switch=20
Vendor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>An InfiniBand switch vendor is looking for a senior=20
contributor to lead their HPC marketing function.&nbsp; Since that tends =
to=20
include many aspects of life sciences, I thought I'd send this =
abbreviated=20
description.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The company is looking for a marketing director to =
fill the=20
primary role of positioning their core technologies and solutions in the =
high=20
performance computing (HPC) market.&nbsp; This person will be =
responsible for=20
defining, developing and marketing solutions to vertical segments within =
the HPC=20
space.&nbsp; This person is also responsible for establishing =
partnerships and=20
programs necessary to market solutions into HPC vertical segments.&nbsp; =

</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Key qualifications include a minimum of ten (10) =
years related=20
experience including five (5) years specifically in a high tech firm in=20
marketing business development.&nbsp; The candidate will also have =
experience=20
working with OEMs, InfiniBand technology or interconnect product=20
organizations.&nbsp; Experience should also include demonstrated =
accomplishments=20
communicating messages within an organization as well as to all levels =
of=20
customer management.&nbsp; An MBA or MA/MS with equivalent experience is =

strongly desired.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C40AB9.05A8E9C0--