[Bioclusters] full bioclusters list available via NNTP at gmane.org

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:25:54 -0500

Hello,

Somebody requested that this list be added to the gmane.org mail-to-news
gateway and archive (thanks whoever you are!)

I found the gmane system of browing lists via NNTP & HTTP to be
sufficiently useful that I contacted the admins and arranged for the
full biocluster mailing list archive to be imported into their system.

Full info is appended below.

The news and web urls in the appended message are incorrect, the correct
ones are:

Web interface to the list
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.clusters

News interface

I'll sort out with the gman admins if we are supposed to be ".clusters"
or ".bioclusters"

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting