[Bioclusters] SGE user_share

Bernard Li bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 12:41:49 -0700

Hey Chris:

Yeah in that case you are using SGEEE (which is good).

The share-tree policy is not too difficult to set up, if you have any
questions feel free to post it here and I'll try my best to give you
some feedback.

I have not tried integrating MAUI with SGE (I have experience using it
with openPBS and it wasn't a good one ;-) ) - though I find the policies
from SGEEE are sufficient for our use.  Also, there are a lot of new
features/functionality enhancements with the upcoming SGE 6.0 so it may
no longer be necessary to install MAUI altogether.

Cheers,

Bernard=20