[Bioclusters] {OT} bioteam is looking for a software developer

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu Nov 11 21:16:57 EST 2004

Apologies for possibly harming the signal to noise ratio here. I try to
avoid mentioning commercial activities and my day job in forums like
this but since (a) we are hiring and (b) a huge percentage of our
workload has to do with lifesci clusters and distributed computing I
figured it was worth putting on my corporate shill hat.

In short, we need a software developer. I didn't write the job
description but I like the line about "...ultra-low bureaucracy
environment". We pretty much have no bureaucracy.

The job posting can be  found here:
http://rt.bioteam.net:8080/metadot/index.pl?iid=2416

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting