[Bioclusters] Bioclusters workshop this year

Jeremy Maris bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:01:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi Chris,

Coming to the USA is hard for us in the UK. What I'd really like is for
O'Reilly to do the Bioinformatics conference again - that way there'd be
a good technical stream and enough bioinformatics to make it worthwhile.
BioIT word doesn't have the same grab for the people who pay my
expenses, though maybe I could work on them if that's the only way.

A single day just on bioclusters would be cost effective.

Jeremy Maris
--
Jeremy Maris, Computing Manager, School of Life Sciences,
John Maynard Smith Building, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QG