[Bioclusters] Bioclusters workshop this year

Jeremy Maris bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:01:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi Chris,

Coming to the USA is hard for us in the UK. What I'd really like is for
O'Reilly to do the Bioinformatics conference again - that way there'd be
a good technical stream and enough bioinformatics to make it worthwhile.
BioIT word doesn't have the same grab for the people who pay my
expenses, though maybe I could work on them if that's the only way.

A single day just on bioclusters would be cost effective.

Jeremy Maris
Jeremy Maris, Computing Manager, School of Life Sciences,
John Maynard Smith Building, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QG
j.maris@sussex.ac.uk Tel: +44 (0) 1273 678060 Fax: +44 (0) 1273 678611