[Bioclusters] Bioclusters workshop this year

Jeremy Mann bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:43:22 -0500 (CDT)

Has anyone thought about doing this workshop over the Access Grid?

Friday, the last half of the Virtual Genomics Conference is dedicated to HPC:

http://www.virtualgenomics.org/program_2004.htm