[Bioclusters] Bioclusters workshop this year

andy law (RI) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:56:58 +0100

> > Coming to the USA is hard for us in the UK. What I'd really=20
> like is for
> > O'Reilly to do the Bioinformatics conference again
>=20
> I completely agree.  Sadly, I have not heard any rumors that they're=20
> even considering it.  I'm not aware of any other conference with the=20
> draw of that particular mix of people.

Why did O'Reilly pull the Bioinformatics conference in the first place - =
did they not get the numbers registering that they wanted? The Arizona =
gig was a good one (IMHO), apart from the snow.

Later,

Andy

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is =
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The =
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are =
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of =
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically =
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the =
Institute.
=20