[Bioclusters] clue wanted: parallel mrbayes

Christopher Smith bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:48:30 -0700

There seem to be #if defined(MPI_ENABLED) blocks within the source files,
but the MPI makefile doesn't define this macro (is it supposed to be defined
by mpicc?). You probably need -DMPI_ENABLED in your CFLAGS.

-- Chris