[Bioclusters] Re: query

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Dec 9 15:13:42 EST 2005

Hi Josh:

Free != Open Source

Basically as far as I can tell, you can download ARCo and the Windows
port etc. for free, but it won't be included in the Open Source version
of GridEngine, it will be a separate download as part of the Solaris
Enterprise System:

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp

(Click on Sun N1 Software)

Also note that the released version of ARCo is for 6.0u4 (I think) and
the Open Source GridEngine just released 6.0u7.

Cheers,

Bernard