Accession List from Blast output? (Was: Re: [Bioclusters] Seqret)

Nick Brockner nbrockne at hamilton.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:01:23 EST 2005

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the pointers.  My nt database is segmented into 512 MB
chunks.  I have found that the NCBI "fastacmd" command will do for now.
  I do, however, have one more question:

Does anyone know how one would go about getting output which contains
only a list of accession numbers of the matching sequeces from running
a Blastp?

Thanks,

Nick