[Bioclusters] Hi all

Venu Madhav madhav at ccmb.res.in
Thu Feb 24 06:49:35 EST 2005

Hi

I am using mpiblast version 1.1.1. i am facing this problem while trying to run the program.

Fatal Error:
fragment_list.cpp(addFragment): Unable to open file
One of the processes started by mpirun has exited with a nonzero exit
code.  This typically indicates that the process finished in error.
If your process did not finish in error, be sure to include a "return
0" or "exit(0)" in your C code before exiting the application.

PID 14197 failed on node n1 (10.0.0.2) with exit status 1.