[Bioclusters] An O'Reily book about clusters

Arnon Klein klein at pob.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 3 14:39:58 EST 2005

I've just run into a short promotional article about a new book by
Joseph D. Sloan, called "High Performance Linux Clusters with OSCAR,
Rocks, OpenMosix, and MPI":
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/29/lnxclstrs_10.html

The article is basically a list of 10 tips for beginners building a
cluster. Being both an amateur and a novice, I think it's a cool article.
Still, I'm wondering whether the experienced people on this list can
comment on those points, or suggest other points which they perceive
(more) important...

Arnon