[Bioclusters] FW: cluster newbie

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Wed Jan 5 16:13:56 EST 2005

ROCKS doesn't include BLAST, EMBOSS, or ClustalW, but BioBrew does.
BioBrew is based on ROCKS, and therefore has the same installation
procedure (minus all the CD swapping). A new release of BioBrew that
includes recent versions of BLAST, mpiBLAST, EMBOSS, and ClustalW is
very near. Installation procedures won't change between the current
version and the upcoming release.

Glen