[Bioclusters] GFS preformances

David Allouche allouche at toulouse.inra.fr
Fri Jan 7 19:57:51 EST 2005

hello ,
i have the plan to setup a 40 nodes gfs cluster on EMC CX600 storage
system.    obviously , only few io nodes will be plug onto the san
using HBA.

would you mind to tell me if someone did a similar experiment, on
EMC CX system ?

if it's the case, do you have any ideas about  the permonances level
obtained for wall nodes in simultaneous read/write I/O access to
a same gfs volume ?

thank s David

--
Dr David   Allouche  plate-forme  Bioinformatique genopole toulouse