[Bioclusters] 64-bit libraries for 32-bit application?

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Wed Jul 20 10:27:24 EDT 2005

Tim, Joe and Jeremy - thank you for your answers. On my servers, I try
to install everything I can from RPMs and compile the rest. Thus, R,
which is not present in Fedora, relies on libraries like readline which
*are* present. I was hoping there is an easy way out, but now I'll have
to change my approach. I'd rather not mix 32- and 64-bit libraries on
the same machine, though.

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81