[Bioclusters] alternative DHCP implementations?

jason.calvert at novartis.com jason.calvert at novartis.com
Wed Mar 30 10:43:17 EST 2005

There are scripts within the OSCAR release to do this for you.  You can
start the scripts, power on the nodes in the order you wish, and then
assign them to auto generated hostnames.  The scripts output the dhcp.conf
file.

I would think you could pull them out of oscar pretty easily.

Jason

Chris Dagdigian <dag at sonsorol.org>
Sent by:
bioclusters-bounces+jason.calvert=pharma.novartis.com at bioinformatics.org
03/29/2005 02:27 PM
Please respond to "Clustering,  compute farming & distributed computing in
life science informatics"